ALL CUSTOMERS PLEASE TAKE NOTE
We are actively monitoring the covid-19 epidemic spreading through our nation. It's important that our staff feel safe at this challenging time. In the interest of keeping the public and staff safe on site we are now requesting the following be noted:
- No more than 2 customers at a time in Blagdon lodge or Woodford Lodge tackle shop. Staff may politely ask anglers to wait outside or in their vehicles before being served.
- We encourage payments in advance by phone. If you are bank or boat fishing with us in the near future and are able to pay over the phone in advance please do so. We can ready your permit and boat key for collection on the day to make contact with others limited. This will help speed up the arrival process and limit contact with staff.
- If you choose to use a self service kiosk for bank permits, please refrain from licking envelopes containing the fee. Simply fold the envelope over and post through the hole in the wall.
- All key contact points within our fleet of boats will be sprayed daily with disinfectant. This will include staff spraying the engine hood, pull cord, gear lever, kill cord and throttle. We will also be spraying the front of the boat, railings and keys used to unlock boats. Please note that the concentration used is effective in killing the covid-19 virus but will not irritate skin. Similarly, the disinfectant will not have any harmful effects on the environment in the concentrations used by our team.
- Tea and coffee provisions at Blagdon lodge have been removed until further notice.
We urge all customers to take the above comments seriously. We want to continue to offer boat fishing at the lakes but can only do so with the support of our team and the angling community. Please help us keep fishing viable at our waters.
Our team will be calling booked customers in coming days to try and arrange pre payment where possible. We would appreciate your cooperation.