Our lakeside team feel passionate about providing safe and enjoyable access to the lakes. In spite of the most recent epidemic sweeping the nation we truly believe that we play a vital role in keeping society positive and healthy. Having access to the lakes at this challenging time can significantly help provide a retreat for many. As anglers and nature lovers ourselves we are fully aware of the mental and physical well being benefits to being out and about around the lakes. More so than ever before, we believe allowing access to the lakes is important and our duty.
As of today our lakeside managers will be monitoring government advised updates daily. To protect you and our team we have some basic requests that customers should note when visiting the lakes:
- We may politely request that limited numbers of customers access our tackle shops at any one time.
- Our staff carrying out bank permit checks may ask you for your permit number at a distance.
- There may be some requirements for anglers coming to site for competitions. Advanced payment, advanced boat draws etc
- Our preferred payment method is card to limit the amount of cash handling by our team.
- Please remember to regularly wash hands or use sanitizers. Some sites will have these readily available for people to use.
Please recognize that the requests noted above are not meant to inconvenience you or come across as intrusive. We are simply trying to protect customers and staff members at this challenging time.
We thank you for your cooperation and hope that you can all continue enjoying fishing at the lakes in coming months.
BW Lakeside team