With boat fishing commencing tomorrow at Chew valley, we've been busy making sure our Woodford site is ready. We've installed signage, hand sanitizing units, flooring markers, changed layouts, installed physical barriers and changed to a single route of flow. phhheewwww, its been busy!
A few things to be wary of when visiting site:
- The entrance arrangement for anglers has changed. When you arrive on site, please park sensibly, trying to leave space between your vehicle and others. If this isn't possible, park next to an unattended vehicle.
Follow the signs directing anglers around to the lakeside entrance door.
Always social distance, look out for floor markings showing 2m spacing's.
- Our tv displaying our health and safety video has moved to the entrance door of the tackle shop. If you haven't seen it, you'll need to watch it before entering the shop. You can watch the dvd in advance if you haven't seen it before. It can be found on our website here.
- You will need to sign to say you have seen and understood it. We welcome anglers to bring their own pens to sign with, alternatively.....
- ....there is a hand sanitizing unit installed nearest the entry to the tackle shop! Please hand sanitize when entering the shop.
- Follow the one way system inside the shop. Please pick up flies and other bits and bobs you wish to purchase as quickly as possible. Maintain social distancing using the markers on the floor. No more than 4 customers inside the tackle shop at any time please. Office staff will monitor.
- Pay for any goods, collect permit and inform office staff of boat partners attending. You will be issued your permit and boat number.
Exit the building through the back office exit. Follow signage.
- Tackle up and make your way down to the jetty area. Follow instructions found in our specific covid-19 video here.
- Finally, have a great day! We cant wait to see you back out on the water.
BW Lakeside team